Thursday, August 29, 2013

Myreete In Picture


You know those individuals who are very set in their ways and personas? The people who can be described in one word and known by all by that very word. The people who are easy to buy for when the holidays come ‘round. The souls whom are so set in their ways that nothing will hinder their being. These are the girls who are set to be a Disney princess or the guys who will forever be the high school football star.

Yeah, I am none of those people and yet all of them combined. I am the most confused individual and yet the most on track person that I know.

I wont say, “That you’ve ever met” because I’m sure I am just like a lot of people you’ve met – the people who think too much and are consistent in changes but still have some form of a finish line that keeps them up at night. Those people – the ones whom you can’t put a finger on, who you can't really describe without being a little lot a bit off - I am those people.

I’d be happy to say that every person in my life could describe me as a completely different individual and yet, that’d still be me. Thus, when asked to introduce myself, I am stuck with this. Let me show you a little bit of everything that could be used to describe me through pictures. Go.




I’m a lot of things. I am a girl from Louisville, Kentucky who made her way to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I joined a sorority and I joined some clubs, I met and kept a lot of friends and I am absolutely and completely in love with my family - of all sides.

I am a lot of things but ultimately, I’m just here – on earth – to have a life that stimulates my mind. I can get the most out of anything and usually am down for that adventure.

I believe that each and every person is here to ask one original question. A question that no one else on earth has ever asked; Asking it then answering it is our reason for being.

Right now, I have my eyes wide open and my ears have amplifiers coming from them just to hear to right direction in asking it. I like what I know and what I know my life to be but I am here to find something more than that and if a course on creativity is my conduit, then so be it.

For now, I am Myreete Wolford – derived from the combination of the ever-so-vintage names of Ethel and Myrtle. Talk about taking something old, making it new and calling it creative – just call me 'novel.' It’s like my parents chose my path before I was even born with that one. Thanks, dad.

As a public relations student on an advertising team, backgrounded in marketing with a social media addiction, a descriptor for me could be hard to find... and ellipses might be necessary... 

Thought focuses me, lists calm me and potential is relative to hard work, thus I am in a constant search for my original question and that's why I'm here.

Other than all of that... It's nice to meet you. Have a good day.. and smile because you deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment